Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap

Hey there!! Happy Sunday!! I'm posting a little late today because we were camping again and didn't have very good service where we were. Plus, I planned our week out on the way home. We had such a great time. My birthday was last Thursday and I decided to make it an extra long weekend and took the day off. I had a wonderful day shopping with my mom and a friend of ours. I also made a trip to Trader Joe's. It's always a good day when I make it to TJ's!! 

It looks like this is going to (hopefully) be a pretty calm week for us. After a week with strep, then the kids being out of school for three days last week due to flooding and questionable road conditions, I'm ready for a low-key week!

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled BBQ Chicken
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Grilled London Broil
Wednesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Friday - Grilled Rotisserie Chicken
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.60 mile run/walk
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 21 DFX ABC Extreme
Wednesday - Hammer & Chisel - Total Body Chisel
Thursday - 21 DFX Lower Fix
Friday - 11.02 mile run
Saturday - 3.5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week! 

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment