Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/18}

Hey there! I hope you're having a great weekend! Ours has been fantastic so far! I am planning to do a recap post tomorrow, but I'll give you a sneak peak:
Seriously, we had so much fun. But before I give too much away, I want to get to my menu plan and fitness recap:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - 7 Can Soup with Mummy Pizzas
Monday - Grilled Swai
Tuesday - Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Wednesday - Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
Thursday - Leftovers/Contingency Day
Friday - Dinner out
Saturday - TBD

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 4.02 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Dirty 30 Extreme
Wednesday - Upper Fix Extreme
Thursday - Power Strength Extreme
Friday - Total Body Cardio + 4.25 mile run
Saturday - 4.05 mile run + 3 mile walk

I didn't get my long run in yet, but I'm planning to do that here in just a bit. Just have to grab a light breakfast and my Spark and I'll hit the road.

I hope you all have a great Sunday.

So long for today...




No comments:

Post a Comment