Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Fun {10/2}

Happy Fri-Yay everyone!! It's been a long week with two people in our house being diagnosed with strep throat and it's my Friday to be at work, so let's just get down to business, shall we?

1. Since we had two members of the family come down with strep this past week, I decided it was time to break out the OnGuard soap. This is one of my favorite doTerra products. I'm kicking myself now that it took me so long to get it out.

2. Joaquin - I hope you're all having better weather than we are! Our governor declared South Carolina a State of Emergency starting last night. School was cancelled for today because of heavy rains and potential flooding. Jim Cantore from the weather channel was in Charleston last night and that's never a good thing when there is bad weather. 

3. In better news, it's October! Yay!! I love October, not only because I feel like Fall finally decides to arrive in the South, but it's my birthday month. Let the celebrating commence!! I don't know about you, but I'm planning on having a fabulous month!

4. I finally got my new running shoes! I went with the Asics GT-1000. I really liked my old Asics, so thought I'd stick with that brand. These ones have some extra support for my "overpronation." I've only worn them for my short run last weekend, but they feel great so far!

5. I've been reading again this past week. Some days, it's only for a few minutes, but I'm so glad to be taking a little time each day for it. Plus, if I'm reading my book, it means I'm not staring at my phone, which I tend to do way too much!

6. Here's to more camping! We had such a great time last weekend camping and I'm pretty excited that we're doig it again very soon! We love to camp when the weather starts getting cooler. It's just not fun to have a campfire going in 90+ degree heat! Thank goodness we didn't plan a camping trip for this weekend! 

P.S. The above picture has nothing to do with camping, but it was so cute, I had to share it with you!!

I hope you all have a great weekend and are able to stay dry!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment