Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/4}

Happy Sunday everyone!! 

First and foremost, I want to say Happy Birthday to my amazing mom. She is an incredible roll model and the best grandmother I could have asked for for my children. We are headed down to my sister's house this evening to celebrate as a family. It's always so nice when we get together to celebrate an occasion. We are lucky enough that we all live close enough to get together for all of the important things, and even for the not-so-important things, too.

Last night was a perfect night for movie night. We have been dealing with so much rain since Thursday. Last we checked, we had gotten over 8 inches of rain in the rain gauge. It was overflowing yesterday morning and we haven't checked it yet today, so I'm sure we have actually gotten a lot more than that. We are lucky not to live closer to Charleston. There is some pretty bad flooding closer to the water. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone having to deal with it.

This week is a fun week for me. Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Dinner at my sister's
Monday - Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hashbrown Casserole
Tuesday - One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
Wednesday - 7 Can Soup
Thursday - Contingency Day
Friday - Out 
Saturday - Out

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.01 mile run (solo) + 2 mile walk with my sista
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - P90X3 Eccentric Upper
Wednesday - T25 Dynamic Core
Thursday - Insanity Max 30 Sweat Intervals
Friday - Hammer & Chisel Total Body Chisel
Saturday - Hammer & Chisel ISO Speed Hammer, 21DF Total Body Cardo, 21DFX Hardcore Abs

I didn't get my long run in yet and it's not looking like it's going to happen with all of this rain :-( I guess I'll have to push a little harder next week.

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment