Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Clean Eating WIAW {10/14}

Good morning SLY friends! In an attempt to be more accountable, I thought maybe I'd post another WIAW update. I'm participating in a clean eating challenge this week with one of my blogger mamas. It's amazing how mentally challenging something like this is for me. As soon as I know I have to restrict myself, I all of the sudden want all.the.junk!! THIS is why Weightwatchers works so well for me. Anyway, with my birthday last week and camping over the weekend, I had gotten pretty far off track with my eating, so I figured some clean eating was just what this body needed.

I did pretty well with my eating on Monday (as you'll see in this post) but Tuesday was a bit of a struggle for me. As I've mentioned before, I am so incredibly structured and a creature of habit. So, when my day didn't go as planned, I got a little derailed. I had my lunch packed, but yesterday was my supervisors birthday and we all decided to go out to lunch. I still did pretty good by ordering a grilled shrimp salad, but it still wasn't what inhadbplanned for ther day. I ended up having a pretty indulgent brownie when we got back to the office. I also had some extra snacks and even though they were still clean eats, I hadn't planned on them. Ah well, what can you do. I am determined to make today a better day though!

So, if you've read this far, Thank You and let's finally get to the A from WIAW:

Breakfast:
Eggs with sweet potato hash and pineapple

Snack:
Almonds and clementines

Lunch:
TJ's Chicken Chile Lime burger and green beans

Snack:
                          And
Hard boiled eggs and grapes

Dinner:
Grilled pork chops, brown rice and broccoli (pretty typical of a Monday meal.

I also had some stove popped popcorn during lunch, too. It's become one of my favorite snacks!!

So, there you have it!! My attempt at a clean eating WIAW. What have you had on your plate lately?

I hope you all have a great day!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment