Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/25}

Good morning friends! For some reason, coming up with this week's meal plan was tough for me! I'm planning on starting the 21 Day Fix November 1st. So I'm trying to save all my super clean eating dinners for that. I wanted to keep things on the healthier side, but still get some yummy hings in that won't be Fix-Approved. The rest of the family is still in bed and will be getting up any minute, so let's get to it. 

Here what I have planned:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Baked Pumpkin Ziti
Monday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Thursday - Leftovers/Contingency Day
Friday - Mongolian Beef 
Saturday - Dinner Out

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 12.01 mile run
Monday - Yoga Fix Extreme
Tuesday - Plyo Fix Extreme
Wednesday - Upper Fix Extreme
Thursday - Pilates Fix Extreme
Friday - 12.50 mile run
Saturday - Rest

I hope you all have a great week. I'm hoping to get a new recipe posted very soon, so be on the lookout for that!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment