Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/27}

Good morning friends! I hope you're all having a great weekend! Ours has been absolutely wonderful full of lots of family and plenty of relaxing! I'm trying to be quiet and get this posted before the kiddos start to stir, so is better get right to it today.

Here's the plan for the week:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Monday - Grilled Italian Chicken
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Brinner 
Thursday - Crockpot Beef Roast
Friday - Chili Crescent Dogs
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest (Unintentional)
Monday - Body Revolution - Cardio 2
Tuesday - PiYo Sweat
Wednesday - P90x3 - CVX
Thursday - P90x3 - Total Synergistics + 21DFX Hardcore Abs
Friday - 10.02 mile run
Saturday - 4.15 mile run

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. I need to come up with a workout plan like you do. After my baby was born it all went out the window haha.. I always forget about breakfast for dinner! That will be making an appearance on my meal plan next week for sure =)

    ReplyDelete