Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/6}

Happy long weekend Sunday everyone!! I love when I'm working on my menu plan and I know that I have an extra day to my weekend. Definitely helps to brighten my mood! It's been a pretty good weekend around here. Construction is still full speed ahead on the garage. They started putting the siding up today. Yay!! Starting to look more like a garage and less like and erecto set!!

I'm still trying to clean out the pantry and freezer, so a lot of these things are out of there. I love to grocery shop (is that weird) and end up getting things that look good to me. I bring them home and throw them in the freezer or pantry and then forget about them. So now, it's time to try all of these new ideas (or leftovers of past meals) out!

Here's the plan for this week:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters
Tuesday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Wednesday - Freezer Chicken Soup
Thursday - Freezer Chicken Pilau
Friday - Grilled London Broil
Saturday - Grilled Pizza


Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Body Revolution - Cardio Workout 2
Monday - Rest
Tuesday -  Body Revolution - Workout 6
Wednesday - Body Revolution - Workout 5
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Body Revolution - Workout 6
Saturday - 8 mile run

I was fighting and then ended up with a cold and nasty cough all week, so I took an extra rest day to get a little more sleep and beat it, but it didn't work. In all honesty, I probably should have taken a rest day Saturday or at least made it a shorter run, but I didn't. Sometimes, you just need to listen to your body! You live and learn, right?

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Labor Day!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment