Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WIAW {9/9}

Hey there! I wanted to do another WIAW post for you, but have been busy with a few different things. I thought about it some more and figured it's better late than never, right?!

I've been trying really hard to stay on track. The weekend was kind of a bust, but I buckled down again once the weekend was over. I'm still doing great with my exercise and here are most of my food choices from yesterday:

I started with my daily Spark and a non-fat Chai Latte, which isn't pictured.

Breakfast was eggs, oatmeal and some grapes along with my green tea:

I snacked on some tropical mixed fruit in the morning:

Lunch was a chicken chile lime burger with cracker chips and some homemade lowfat coleslaw:

I had a pretty rough night the night before which typically makes me pretty snacky. I fought this with some gum and some Slam. Definitely helped me through the afternoon! I also had some almonds with watermelon: 

Dinner was crockpot meatloaf with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli:

I consider it a huge NSV that I was able to gift my snackiness all day. Usually, I give in and eat anything I can get my hands on!!

Thanks so much to Jenn for hosting this week!

So long for today...



No comments:

Post a Comment