Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Fun {9/18}

Hey there and Happy Friday. It's not my Friday off from work, but I'm still determined to have a great day! I got up early and did my workout this morning and I have a laundry list of work waiting for me at the office, so without further adieu...

1. Normal Weeks - We have hit a standstill with TC's garage this week. The doors weren't ordered until last week and they take a couple of weeks to come in, so there hasn't been any work happening on the garage this week. That means that we had a pretty normal week at our house. Our evenings were (more) relaxed. Although, with the school year comes homework in the evenings and that's never relaxing for me, especially as a parent. BUT, it's still part of "normal" for us and that's always a good thing!

2. Movie Night - Along with normal, comes some of our normal weekend activities. We are kicking off tonight with movie night! TC and I had a date night where we went to see the live action version of Cinderella. Addison tends to get scared with some movies, so we wanted to see if before she did. Well, it finally came out in video this past week. Thank you Amazon Prime for delivering it to us so we can have movie night tonight!

3. Fall in the South - Being from the North, Fall means cooler temps, blankets at Friday night football games and the beautiful changing leaves on the trees. That's definitely not the case in the South. Instead, it's slightly cooler temps, lower humidity, which makes the temperature seem lower and actually being able to go outside and have some fun. This past week, the slightly cooler temps arrived. Of course, it's supposed to be warmer this weekend, but one of the great things about Fall in the South is that you can still go out on the boat without dying of heat stroke and that's on the agenda for the weekend!

4. Pumpkin, Pumpkin, PUMPKIN!! - I love a good pumpkin recipe just as much as the next guy, but I feel like we're getting pumpkin overload this year. The recipes started showing up in August and haven't slowed down since!! But, I did enjoy some delicious Pumkpin Cake Roll last weekend!

5. Home Improvement - I think I'm finally done with the half-bath re-do. I touched up the paint in the vanity last weekend to make it look better. Now, I just need to find a pillar candle somewhere for te finishingg touch and it'll be done in very happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to share it with you.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I might try to get a recipe post up or you if I can get a chanc

No comments:

Post a Comment