Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/13}

Happy Sunday friends!! I have fantastic news for you all!! The garage is done! Well, we still need doors and electricity, but those are minor things, right? In all honesty, I'm pretty impressed that it took less than 3 weeks to put up. That was 2.5 full weekends and evenings. Not too shabby in my opinion!! I know, you were all hoping for an update, right?! Lol! And here is a picture, too!!


I had a great week of workouts and a not so great week of eating. I was in a training class for two days. They have some pretty tempting snacks back there and always have delicious catered lunches! I resisted the Philly cheesesteaks the first day and had just baked chicken and green beans on the second day. But by the afternoon of both days, I was digging into the snacks. Brushing off the crumbs and moving on...Here is what I have planned for the week:


Menu Plan:
Sunday - Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Mini Tacos
Wednesday - Baked Swai
Thursday - Chicken Pilau
Friday - Pasta Bake
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - 3.57 mile run
Monday - 4 mile run
Tuesday - Body Revolution - Workout 6
Wednesday - Body Revolution - Workout 7
Thursday - Body Revolution - Workout 8
Friday - 5.25 mile run
Saturday - 8.52 mile run

I bumped up to the next level in Jillian's Body Revolution.  I was definitely feeling it the next couple of days. Especially in my arms. She gets a bit more mean in level 7 and throws some hand weights around!! Yikes!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment