Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Ideas

Since 2013 is winding down, I wanted to get some input from all of you about what you would like to see on the blog in 2014. I'd really like to get back to posting some new recipes. I know I won't be able to post a recipe every day like I was doing for a while, but I would like to try to get one recipe post a week up. Since my hubby gave me some fancy schmancy studio lighting equipment, I'm hoping to give you some better looking pictures, too.

So what kinds of foods would you like to see? Healthy, not so healthy? A mixture of the two? I would love to hear from all of you with any thought and/or suggestions you might have for us.

Looking forward, it's looking like we're going to have a busy year ahead of us. We have a cruise the end of January, planning a trip to Asheville, NC in February, probably another trip to PA and thinking about a visit to see Mickey and his friends in Orlando, too. So, you can be sure that I will be including more lifestyle posts. Because, let's face it, you just can't get enough of these two cuties!

So please take a minute to leave a comment about what you have or haven't liked so far and any ideas you might have for me. I love to hear from you all!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment