Friday, December 27, 2013

And Even Another Bestowed Review

The amazing people at Bestowed were feeling the holiday spirit and decided to offer me another box to review. Of course I took them up on this offer! Seriously, I think every box gets better and better. This one had a little bit of everything included in it. This is the third Bestowed box that I have reviewed. If you're new to Bestowed, check out my other posts about them here and here.
This month's box had on-the-go snacks as well as a dip to mix up, a simmer sauce to try and also some chicken broth that I can always use! I think the item I was most excited about was the Kind bar.
I've seen these and heard so many great things about them, I was happy when I saw one in there. It was the first thing I tried out of the box. It didnt disappoint either. It had great flavors and I love that it only has 5g of sugar. Definitely going to have to try to find these in the store.
So, the great people at Bestowed are feeling generous and have a great offer for all of you. If you order before December 31st, you can get your own Bestowed box for only $10. Since they're usually $19, that's a pretty awesome deal. To get the discount, simply use the discount code HELLOYUM40 at checkout. You can even give a 3, 6 and 12-month gift subscription to a friend or family member. So what are you waiting for, head on over to their site by clicking here, and order your box for you and maybe a friend or two. They'll definitely tha k you for it!

If you try Bestowed, I would love to hear your thoughts. Come back and leave me a comment to let me know.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment