Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #15

Happy Sunday!! I hope you all have found the holiday spirit!! I sure have. With the exception of gifts for the kid's teachers, I am done with my Christmas shopping. I even have everything that has already been delivered wrapped. Even the ones from Santa. I know, I know. Quit rolling your eyes. I've never been this far ahead of the game before. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now. 

Last week ended up being way off plan. Most of the dinners were different from what I had planned. It just ended up being hectic and things changed. So this week is going to have a lot of the same meals I had planned last week.

Southern Living Yankee

Here's the plan:
Food:
Sunday - Fresh Take Chicken
Monday - Chili
Tuesday - Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Wednesday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Winging It...

Fitness:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
Wednesday - 30 Day Shred - Level 2
Thursday - 3 mile run 
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I'm baking cookies with my mom and sister on Saturday, so I'm not sure how the exercise is going to work out, but we'll see.

Have a great week everyone!!

So log for today...

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=349277&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

No comments:

Post a Comment