Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #58

Happy Sunday friends! I'm writing this before the rest of the family is up, since I'm sure these will be the only calm moments I have today. We closed on our house on Friday and have been working on it since then. I can't say we've been working non-stop, because we did take a break last night to go to my sister's house to celebrate my mom's birthday.

Before everyone starts stirring, let me share my plan (or lack of) for the week. 


Food:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday - Kielbasa & Potato Hash
Wednesday - Dinner Out
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Cheeseburger Pasta

Fitness:
I have no idea how this week will go in the evenings, so I have absolutely no plan for this.

I hope you all have a great week! So long for today!
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin




1 comment:

  1. Great looking meals for the week. Kielbasa is such a delicious protein to any meal!

    ReplyDelete