Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #61

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was hectic as usual still working on the house and had a sick little one at home as well. He is on the mend, but still not 100%. I am participating in a 5 day Clean Eating Challenge this week and had a great food prep day yesterday. I'll do a separate post on that, but wanted to share my plan for the week:



Food:
Sunday - Chicken Bog with the neighbors
Monday - Subway
Tuesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Wednesday - Pasta & Meat Sauce
Thursday - Grilled Flat Iron Steaks
Friday - Crockpot Mexican Chili
Saturday - Grilled Rotisserie Chicken

Fitness:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Yoga Meltdown
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

Sorry for the quick post. I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment