Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #60

Hey friends!! Is everybody ready for some Monday Night Football? Go Steelers!! I have two of the cutest Steelers fans ever!!

Sorry I'm so late in posting this. It's been a crazy couple of days and I haven't had a chance to sit down and write my post yet. I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was pretty good. The kids and I did some shopping with my mom, sister and niece while TC did some work on the house. We also got our carpet installed over the weekend and it looks so, so nice! Now we are looking at starting to move everything in slowly and hopefully have it all moved in by early November. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly! I did wake up with a head cold on Saturday morning and it's slowly spreading to my chest as well. But I'm trying to rest and eat lots of vitamins to kick this thing to the curb. Hope to be rid of it by next weekend!

Here is what this week is looking like:


Food:
Sunday: Crockpot Chili
Monday: Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday: Grilled 7-Up Chicken
Wednesday: Grilled Hamburgers
Thursday: Baked Chili Crescents
Friday: Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
Saturday: Leftovers/Contingency

Fitness:
My fitness is still pretty hit or miss. I've been trying to do some running mixed with some yoga, but with this clogged up head, there is no way I'm even going to attempt a downward dog! Lol! So forgive me for skipping the fitness plan for the week again.

I hope you all have a great week. Don't forget to check out some of the other links to see what others are planning for the week.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment