Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #59

Hey there!! I hope you're all having a great weekend. I'm actually writing this Saturday night to be sure that it gets posted. I'm having to start over again on WW. I've completely been off the last month or so and have gained more pounds than I want to admit. If I put it on here, that means that I have to stick to it, right? Fingers crossed!!

So, I've realized that most weeks, I have one day where the meal plan doesn't always happen. These days can happen because we have a showing on the house, we end up with unexpected company, we have to run some errands in the evening or some nights, I just don't feel like cooking. Because of this, I have decided to add a contingency day. This day can be one where we go out to eat or where we have leftovers. Some weeks, we may end up having more than one contingency day, but for now, I'm just going to include one of these days each week. So here is how this week is shaping up:


Food:
Sunday - Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
Monday - Sweet & Tangy Grilled Chicken
Tuesday - Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
Wednesday - Crockpot Turkey Chili
Thursday - Grilled 7-Up Chicken
Friday - Dinner Out/Contingency Day
Saturday - Chili Cheese Dog Bake

I'm going to attempt to have a plan for my fitness, but in the back of my mind, I'm having some serious doubts about it happening this way...

Fitness:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Yoga Meltdown
Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown
Wednesday - 3 mile run
Thursday - Yoga Meltdown
Friday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great week. I'm hoping to do an update for you all to fill you in on what we've been up to lately.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment