Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {2/1}

And just like that, January is over and we are headed into February. Already!! Why does time go so incredibly fast? The only good thing I can think of is that it gets us to the warmer months pretty quickly. Of course, even quicker than the warm months come the hot, hot, hot months!! Yuck!! Anyway...

So how was your week? I did pretty well with my eating and my exercise. TC is making some wings and jalapeƱo poppers for the game today, but I'm planning to flex that resistance muscle and stick to some healthy options. I'm not sure which ones, but definitely healthier than the wings and poppers!

So who are you rooting for in the game? I'm pulling for the Steelers, of course!! Oh wait, they didn't make it this year. I guess I'll just be there for the commercials then! Ok, ok. Let's get on to the plan for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Super Bowl Fare for the family, not sure yet for myself
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Pasta with Turkey Meat Sauce
Thursday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Friday - Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Saturday - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

I had a pretty good week of workouts and I finished pretty strong. I went to an awesome Zumba class yesterday and burned over 1000 calories!!

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Yoga Metldown
Tuesday - T25 Cardio
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 21 Day Lower Fix
Friday - 21 Day Pilates Fix
Saturday - Super Soaker Zumba Class

I'm linking up with Mommy Runs Fast again for my weekly plan. I hope you all have a great week! Don't forget to check to see if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow tomorrow!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deneene, I'm Jill and I co-host the link up with Laura. I wanted the Steelers to win too ;) Is Punxsutawney arriving tomorrow? I totally forgot!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing your menu.

    ReplyDelete