Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/18}

Hello, hello and Happy Sunday! The sun finally came out here!! We had a beautiful day yesterday and took full advantage of it! We headed out early to see my niece play in her basketball game. It's so sweet to watch little ones play sports. Then we wanted to check out some furniture for our patio. Unfortunately, the stores don't have their outdoor furniture yet :-( So we will have to hold off on that. After lunch, we headed to The Center for Birds of Prey. (http://www.thecenterforbirdsofprey.org) It's an avian conservative center. We looked at some of the birds there and stayed for the demonstration. They do a lot of great work and it's pretty fascinating to watch these birds practice their natural behaviors. I'm sorry to say that I didn't get any pictures to share.

After heading home and doing some grocery shopping, it was finally time to relax and workout before bed. Today is supposed to be another beautiful day and I'm hoping to take advantage once again.

This week is a short one with Monday being a holiday and then kind of out of the norm. Luckily, we have lots of leftovers to hold us over.  Here's how my week is looking:

Meal Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes

Fitness Recap:
I had another great week of workouts, too!! 
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - T25 Cardio
Wednesday - T25 Speed 1.0
Thursday - Yoga Meltdown
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - T25 Speed 1.0

I was still kind of sore after Speed on Wednesday today, so I thought instead of moving into the next workout, I would try to work those muscles again. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better.

I hope you all have a great week!!! Do you have MLK day off, too?

So long for today...


 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the meal planning link up hosted by Laura and Jill. Your blog looks fun, I'll try and stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome workout week! How do you like T25?

    Thanks for linking up and sharing your menu! Yes, I'm enjoying a day off :)

    ReplyDelete