Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan and Fitness Recap {1/25}

Happy Sunday friends!! This is going to be a pretty quick post since I'm feeling under the weather and I really need to get back to my busy day of relaxing and recuperating (and doing laundry). After my two day binge, I was able to keep my eating pretty on-pointe. I'm not sure if it was the new mind set or TC being back in town, but something definitely helped me out. For that, I am thankful! I have a bridesmaid dress that is just a little too snug for my comfort level that I need to be comfortable in (enough to eat and dance anyway) by May. So I can't be messing around too much between now and then.

I had a nice couple of hours with my sister-in-law yesterday of working on our plans for the shower. I think we have a lot of great ideas and I can't wait to get to work on them!

We finally got the chairs to go with the table that my dad made for us. I absolutely LOVE how everything turned out! It's all sooo beautiful and really fits in our dining room well. I can't wait to have our first occasion to use it!! 

Here is how my week is shaping up:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Crockpot Roasted Chicken
Monday - Grilled Italian Chicken
Wednesday - Pasta & Turkey Meat Sauce
Thursday - Mexican Chili
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Grilled Steaks

My fitness this week could have been better. Since I was sick, I listened to my body and took a couple of days off from working out. I'm hoping to do some yoga later today. It's amazing the toll an illness can take on your body!! Here are my workouts from this past week:

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio
Thursday - 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest

I hope you all have a great week this week!!

So long for today...


 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love your chairs! A friend made our dining room table and we are STILL debating what kind of chairs we want for the long term... it's hard to match the wood exactly so we might go black or cloth or something. Need to figure that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I was sick last week and it made for a bit of a fitness break...sometimes you just need the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better and back to working out soon. Way to go listening to your body and giving it what it needs.

    ReplyDelete