Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Happenings

Good morning and Happy Monday!! It's a dreary day here, but I'm trying not to let it get me down. It's been raining all night and I think it's going to keep raining all day. But at least it's not snow!! And we also had a beautiful (and chilly) weekend. So there is so much left to be thankful for!

Friday, we grilled out and had hamburgers. TC requested that I add them to the Weekly Meal Plan, so apparently, it had been a while since we had them! I might need to add them back in more often! We had a nice relaxing evening at home Friday night which was just what I needed after the first long week back to work after the holidays.

Saturday, we made a trip to Trader Joe's, Hobby Lobby, Target and finally I picked up my dress for my sister-in-laws wedding. I found a lot of great things at Hobby Lobby. I'm still trying to decorate the dining room of the new house and I picked up a great piece of iron wall art. I hung it up last night and it looks great!! I also got a 3 mile run in. I'm so southernized (That's a word, right?) that i hate to run in chilly weather. My hands get cold, my nose starts to run and the battery on my phone even drained on me!! I might need to look into getting a treadmill!

Saturday night, we went out for dinner family bowling night. It was Camden's first time and he had a blast.
Addison started out great, but was pretty tired, so we only stuck around long enough for one game.


Sunday was a much needed day around the house. We went to church and did our grocery shopping, but then we didn't go back out. I got all of the laundry done, some meal prep for the week done and I even (FINALLY) got the box of shoes and bag of clothes out of our bedroom that I'm going to donate to charity. It's been taking up so much room, I'm glad I finally got it done! I also got my yoga workout in last night. It felt so great to get a stretch in before bed!

I hope you all had a great weekend, too! I have my WI tomorrow and I can't wait to see what the scale says. How was your weekend?

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment