Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {1/4}

Well, hello there! I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year's! We had a great time. We went to our former neighbors' house for the evening and headed home around 9:30. I know, I know. So cool. We had a really nice evening, but we don't like to be out too late so that we can be home and off the roads. I've had a relaxing few days off of work and am going to savor my last day off before heading back to work tomorrow. We've had a skeleton crew at work the last couple of weeks, but everyone will be back at it again this week. There go my low stress days of work!

Since it will most likely be a busy week at work, I'm trying to keep things pretty simple for our dinners for the week. Here's what I have planned:


MENU
Sunday - Baked Ham
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Crockpot Ham & Bean Soup
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers
Saturday - Contingency Day

FITNESS
Sunday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 3 mile run
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2

I'm really hoping to keep the momentum going throughout the new year and to finally get this baby weight off! It's still considered baby weight if my baby is 19 months old, right?

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...



 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I totally feel you with the stress coming back to work...it was nice while it lasted! Your workouts sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu for the weeks looks great! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great meal plan, it looks simple yet delicious! I love using my crock pot, best invention ever for a busy mama!!

    ReplyDelete