Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Simply Filling WIAW

Hey everyone! Happy Hump Day to you all! I hope you're having a great week! We're halfway there everyone!!

I thought I would share some of my recent eats with you since I've been following the Simply Filling Plan with Weight Watchers...



Breakfasts:

I've mainly been eating eggs with eith a whole grain English muffin or some steel cut oatmeal. Although, I have been thinking about having some yogurt instead of the English muffin or oatmeal to try to up my protein intake a little more.

Lunches:

Lunches have been a little bit of this and that. I usually have some chicken or turkey with a potato, sweet potato or brown rice and some steam green beans.

Dinners:

Dinners have been similar to my lunches. I have some kind of protein (usually grilled) with a potato or some kind of whole grain. The great thing about this is that I try to make enough to have some leftovers for a lunch or two later in the week.

Snacks:


I usually snack on fruits or veggies and popcorn or yogurt. All of these things are Simply Filling friendly as long as you're picky about which ones you have.

Honestly, I haven't been that happy with the Simply Filling plan. But I'm hoping to explain why and share my new game plan with you in the next couple of days.

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment