Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {2/8}

Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope you're all having a great weekend! We have been keeping busy as usual. Nothing major, but just trying to run some errands and get things taken care of.

We had a beautiful day here today and tomorrow is supposed to be just as beautiful and a little warmer. I can't wait!! I've been doing pretty well with both my eating and exercise. I was pretty frustrated with last week's WI, so I realized that I needed to make some changes to what I was doing. I'm going to do a post about that, so stay tuned.

Thanks again to Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers for hosting the link-up.

Here's this week's plan:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Thursday - Bubble-up Pizza Casserole
Friday - Out of Town
Saturday - Out of town

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 21 Day Fix: Cardio Fix
Tuesday - 21 Day Fix: Dirty 30
Wednesday - 21 Day Fix: Yoga Fix
Thursday - 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I'm hoping to (once again!!) keep the motivation going and see the scale move in a downward direction.
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Your dinners look so yummy...lasagna cupcakes? What a great idea! Good luck with your weight goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your nice weather! I can't way to see the beginning of spring around here.

    ReplyDelete