Saturday, July 25, 2015

Playing Catch-Up

Well, hey there everyone!! Long time, no blog, huh?
We are actually on our way back to South Carolina as I am writing this post. So, hello from Wild, Wonderful West Virginia!!!

This is our "big" vacation for the year. We didn't want to commit a lot of money on a cruise or other vacation since we didn't know how long it would take us to sell our house and my townhouse. (Sooooo thankful to have both of those SOLD!!) It's hard to believe that it had been 2 years since I had last gone home. The kids have grown so much and I feel like so much has changed in my hometown. 

We had so much fun while we were in Pennsylvania. It's always sad for me to leave when I don't know when I'll be back up that way. It was especially hard this time for me two, not exactly sure why. We had a busy week with lots of fun times and and good food. But like all things, it had to come to an end.

My eating has been way off. I'm happy to report that I did get a run in 6 days while I was home for a total of 23.32 miles, 5.05 of those were yesterday alone! Woohoo!

I'm taking tomorrow (Sunday) to get organized and transition back into healthy eating again. But come Monday, I'll have my game face on! Back to the ole routine!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with my menu plan for the week.

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment