Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {7/5}

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a safe a Happy 4th of July weekend! We had a good balance of busy and restful over the weekend. I got in lots of good eats...

And lots of exercise, too! 

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my Summer game plan (yes, I realize that it's already July!!). I was doing the 21 Day Fix, then I went back to WW. I'm thinking about trying a round of Whole30, but I really want to give it my all, so I need to wait for the right time. We are headed up PA next week, so I think I will wait until after we get back from that to start. Until then, I'm still counting points and I'm trying to eat as non-processed as possible. This will also give me a chance to be absolutely prepared for the Whole30. As I've learned before, the more prepared you are, the more successful you'll be.

Here is what I have planned for the week:

Sunday - Grilled Pork Chops
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled London Broil
Wednesday - Grilled Turkey Burgers
Thursday - Cajun Caesar Grilled Chicken
Friday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Overall, I did pretty well with my workout for the week. TC was out of town for a couple f days, so I knew I wasn't going to get them all in. But it's better than nothing!

Sunday - Rest
Monday - T25 Cardio
Tuesday - Plyo Fix Extreme
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I finished my long weekend with another 3 mile run today. It feels good to be getting some runs in again!! That humidity can be killer though!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment