Sunday, February 10, 2013

24 Weeks


Hey friends! So I am officially 24 weeks pregnant. That's six months! It really seems like the belly has really popped out over the last couple of weeks. The little one has really gotten pretty active, too.

So I never got a chance to do my gender reveal post. But we are having a boy. Yes, we will have one of each, so everything in the house will be even Steven. Seems just right since this is the last one we are planning to have. I've really been feeling more pregnant lately, too. I even told TC last week (after my concealed weapons class!!) that maybe I need to start acting like a woman that is 6 months pregnant. I'm still feeling great, but I am realizing that I'm getting tired more easily these days and the aches and pains come more easily as well. So maybe I need to relax a little more. We'll see how that goes!!


How far along: 24 weeks

Percentage Complete: 60%

Baby is as Big as: The size of an eggplant or a cantaloupe.

Maternity Clothes: A daily occurence.

Sleep: Still waking up 3 - 4 times a night.

Best Moment This/Last Month: Finding out that we're having a little boy!!

Movement: All the time. He's even been getting the hiccups the past couple of days.

Food Cravings: I have been loving cereal lately, but that's pretty normal for me.

Gender: BOY!

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: My Dr's appt on Friday!

Days until my next appointment: 5 days!


EXERCISE:
I'm still trying to get in some type of exercise almost every day, while still taking rest days when I need to. Today, we went for a 3 mile walk and I also got in some of my prenatal Pilates video. It really helps me to relax a little before bed.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment