Monday, February 25, 2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

So here it is a week after my first 5 for Five post and it's time for me to check in again and see how I did with reaching the goals that I set last week.

So here is my first 5 for Five

1. Exercise at least 3 times.
- Actually got in 4 workouts Mon - Fri last week.


2. Post at least 2 blog posts (in addition to this one).
- Only got in one :-(


3. Track every B, L & T this week.
- Very hard for a pregnant lady to do!!


4. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep.
- I started off doing pretty good, but then caved.


5. Try one new healthy recipe.
- I tried more than one! Posts coming soon!

I hit two of the 5 goals I set for myself last week. While I'm not thrilled that I didn't hit more than that, I am trying to give myself a little bit of slack on this. I'm also hoping that I hit more of my goals for this coming week. Here are my goals for this week.

1. Reach my 8,000 step goal every day.


2. Post at least 2 blog posts (in addition to this one).


3. Track every B, L & T this week.


4. Stay off FB in the evenings until Addison is asleep.


5. Start a new book.

I kept most of the same goals that I had from last week hoping that I make them this time. Let's hope that I do better this week. Don't forget to check back in next week for an update! Don't forget to check out Jessica and Jenn's blogs if you want to find out more about 5 for Five or just to read some fun new blogs!

So long for today...

3 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I can't wait for next week to see how you did! Come by and check out my goals!


    Kristle
    www.forgetthedognotthebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to start a new book too. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm torn between Gone Girl or something a little bit lighter. I am a chick lit girl. I think Mary Kay Andrews has a new one out and I love her books!

      Delete