Sunday, February 24, 2013

26 Weeks


I'm now 6 1/2 months pregnant. It still seems like time is crawling my for me. But I know the little one will be here before we know it! We've started thinking about plans for the Summer and everyone keeps reminding me that I will have to see when the little one makes his debut and how I am feeling before we plan anything definite. I'm hoping that I can bounce back as quickly as I did after Addison. The first few days to a week was rough, but I made it through. I'm also hoping that the exercise that I am getting in now will help me bounce back quickly.

I'm still feeling really great, although I do get tired quicker than before and I'm also starting to notice a little bit of swelling here and there. I'm trying to take care of myself so I can avoid the kankles that I had last time. Hope everything works!!


How far along: 26 weeks

Percentage Complete: 65%

Baby is as Big as: The size of a head of lettuce and the length of a hothouse cucumber.

Maternity Clothes: Everyday.

Sleep: Still waking up 3 - 4 times a night.

Best Moment This/Last Month: Love feeling the movements getting stronger.

Movement: Baby loves to bust a move - especially in the middle of the night!

Food Cravings: Fruit, fruit and also fruit!

Gender: BOY!

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: Not really looking forward to it, but I have my glucose test that I am looking forward to being done with!!

Days until my next appointment: 19 days


EXERCISE:
Last night, I was able to get in a prenatal strength workout. Today, we did some shopping, then this evening we all went for a 3 mile walk. It was a beautiful day...actually, the first one we've had in a while and the last one we will have for a couple more days, so we wanted to soak it up while we had the chance!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment