Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Southern Living Yankee

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend. It's the last day, so make it a good one. We are going to late church, then a congregational dinner afterward. Still have some cleaning/de-cluttering to do, so that's my plan for the day.

We have had some hot weather the last week or so and it's supposed to cool down this week. I couldn't be more excited about this!

Here us the plan for this week:

Dinner Plan:
• Sunday - Steaks & Fries
• Monday - Chicken Cordon Blue w/ couscous and green beans
• Tuesday - Birthday dinner
• Wednesday - Spaghetti & meatballs
• Thursday - Chicken & Stuffing Casserole w/ green beans
• Friday - Camping
• Saturday - Camping

Workout Plan:
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
• Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
• Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
• Thursday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Friday - Rest
• Saturday - 3 mile Run

I know it seems like I'm always doing the same workouts every week. And I guess that's true, but I'm a creature of habit and I tend to stick with what I know. I might think about moving up to level 2 of Yoga Meltdown soon, but that is still a couple of weeks off.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

I had an e-mail malfunction and couldn't get the link to post on here, so head over to Racheal's page to link-up with us.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment