Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another week. We had a busy but relaxing weekend if that makes sense.

Thursday evening, we went shopping and Addison finally decided on her Halloween costume: Sofia the First. She has been so excited ever since we bought it. She wants to wear it all the time and is disappointed that she has to wait.


Friday was a relaxing day around the house. We had a bunch of family over for dinner that night. I made some Chicken Corn Chowder that I thought turned out really well. I hope everyone else enjoyed it, too!

Saturday the kids and I went shopping with my mom, sister and niece while TC worked on making some wooden pumpkins for the front yard. We had a great time (as always) and the pumpkins look really cute! That night, we went to a Relay for Life event for a short time, then went to the neighbor's house to cook some hot dogs on the fire. Good food and good company!


Sunday, we went to church, breakfast with my parents, grocery shopping and then hung around the house the rest of the day. I was happy to get a 4 mile run in. It was the first time in a long time that I ran 4 miles. It felt great, too! I'd like to do a half marathon someday, but that day is still a bit in the future for me.


Sunday night, I made some cheesy garlic bread and pizza pockets for dinner. It was a change from the meal plan, but they were so good!

So that's our weekend. We kept busy, but still managed to relax a little bit.

I hope you all have a great week! I will try to do a WIAW post again for you all. Hope I remember to take pictures of everything for you!

So long for today...

1 comment: