Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIAW

What day is it?!?!?! Huuuuump Day!!!!! Whoop, whoop!! Seriously, still isn't old for me.

I hope you're all having a great week. I'm keeping busy, so mine is going pretty quickly. I'm sticking to my Weekly Food & Fitness Plan and it really helps so much not to have to think about those things during the week! So easy. If you haven't linked up already, you should try to this coming week. You won't regret it.

So I thought I would link up with Peas & Crayons again for WIAW. I'm trying to vary things a little bit so it's not always the same things that you see. Hope you're not bored yet...

Breakfast: Eggs with Turkey Bacon and an apple.


Snack: Iced Oatmeal Cookie Clif Kids bar


Lunch: Ham & Cheese Wrap with Cracker Chips and some grapes


Snack: Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt


Dinner: Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli (recipe coming soon to the blog) with rice.

Dessert: One of my Pumpkin cupcakes (again, recipe coming soon)I

So there were a couple of new things, but overall, more of the same. Might have to find some new ideas to keep things interesting for you.

I hope you all have a great Hump Day and rest of your week!

So long for today...

3 comments: