Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Our weekend was supposed to be a nice relaxing camping trip, but we had somewhere obstacles along the way! Might do a post about it for you later in the week - if I can find the time.

Sorry I've been MIA this past week. Life has been crazy busy and will be again this week, so I might not get my posts up again this week. Please bear with me. Everything is ok, just have a ton of stuff going on, both at work and home. But things should calm down again within the next week and a half or so.

Here is the plan for this week:

Dinner Plan:
• Sunday - Dinner out with family
• Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
• Tuesday - Slow Cooker Chili
• Wednesday - Kraft Recipe Makers
• Thursday - Ravioli
• Friday - Chicken & Corn Chowder
• Saturday - Dinner with family

Workout Plan:
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - T25
• Tuesday - Yoga Inferno - Level 1
• Wednesday - T25
• Thursday - T25
• Friday - T25
• Saturday - 3 mile Run

Since this week is going to be another busy one, I think I had better stick to quicker workouts.

Ok, time to get back to the chaos that is my life right now.

Have a great rest of your weekend and week!

So long for today...







1 comment:

  1. Best of luck fitting everything in! Take time to breathe and relax if you can :)

    ReplyDelete