Sunday, January 6, 2013

19 Weeks


Wow! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since my last update. I am almost halfway and I am so excited about that. I know there are women out there that love being pregnant. But I am not one of them. It seems like everything is so much harder when I'm pregnant. Everything from eating, to working out, and even sleeping is harder for me when I'm pregnant. I know it will be worth it in the end though.

There has been so much happening this last month, so I guess that is why I haven't done an update for a while. I will try to do better with it though. I am trying really hard to eat better. The doctor recommended it, but I know it's important for both me and the baby to be healthier. I've also started working out more often. I have four different videos that I rotate with walking on nice days. I'm also wearing my FitBit again and I'm trying to make sure that I get plenty of steps in every day. Although some days, this is easier than others.


How far along: 19 weeks

Percentage Complete: 47.5%

Baby is as Big as: A mango or an heirloom tomato

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!

Sleep: Still not sleeping very well. I’m so thirsty in the evenings and nighttime, so I’m drinking a ton of water and that makes me get up a few times during the night.

Best Moment This/Last Month: TC getting to feel the baby kicking.

Movement: Yes...a lot. Actually felt some kicks from the outside this past week, too.

Food Cravings: None out of the ordinary.

Gender: Still not known.

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: My Dr’s appt next week.

Days until my next appointment: 10


So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment