Monday, January 21, 2013

21 Weeks


Hi friends. Just a quick check-in with another pregnancy update. This past week, we had our big ultrasound. We found out if we will be needing to buy pink or blue this week. We're not telling anyone yet though and everyone that was present at the ultrasound has been sworn to secrecy!! I have to go again this coming week since the baby wasn't in the best position for them to get all of the shots they needed to. They're hoping that another week will put the babe in the right position. They way I look at it, I get a bonus ultrasound!!

I have to say that my dr. was impressed with my efforts to keep my weight under control. She actually told me that I might want to eat a little more since I only gained 1 pound over the last four weeks. She also does WW, so she could speak my language about how many points I should be eating. It's nice to finally speak the same language as my doctor! Ha!


How far along: 21 weeks

Percentage Complete: 52.5%

Baby is as Big as: A pomegranate or a spaghetti squash.

Maternity Clothes: An absolute must!!

Sleep: Still waking up 3 - 4 times a night. Although I did have one night this past week where I only woke up twice. I was shocked in the morning!

Best Moment This/Last Month: Finding out if we need to buy pink or blue!!

Movement: All the time!!

Food Cravings: None. But I'm loving fruit right now.

Gender: Yep...we know!! But keeping it to ourselves for a little while.

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound on this Wednesday. They couldn't get clear shots of all the anatomy that they needed to last week, so they're bringing me back in for antoher one this week. Hoping the babe is in a better position for the shots they need.

Days until my next appointment: Only 2


EXERCISE:
Yesterday, we went for a three mile walk. I was going to do a prenatal pilates workout last night, but I was too tired for that. Today, I'm hoping to go for another walk and then maybe get some strength training of some kind in.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment