Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIAW #15

Happy Hump Day everyone! We're halfway through the week! I don't know about you, but this week has crawled by for me. The last two days have been absolutely gorgeous though, so that definitely helps to make it better. The bottom is supposed to drop out tonight though and it's going to get cold again. I'm ready for it to just stay warm. This back and forth stuff is for the birds! The poor daffodils are already up down here. There all so confused!

So I remembered to take pictures of (almost) everything that I ate today! Yesterday, I just couldn't get enough to eat, so I really needed to reign things back in today. So here's how I did:

Breakfast was my norm of 1 egg plus 1 egg white with two pieces of whole wheat bread with spray butter and jelly on one piece:


My morning snack was plain Greek yogurt with blueberries:



Lunch was chicken salad on a whole wheat tortilla with Special K Cracker Chips and some strawberries:



My afternoon snack was pineapple Greek yogurt and an apple:



Dinner was Beef Stew from the Crockpot, so yummy!!:



My after dinner snack was Special K cereal with 1% milk, but didn't get a picture...

I also had a cookie (or two), since they were freshly baked:



EXERCISE:
Since I knew I was going to be baking cookies tonight, I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to work out in the evening so I made sure to get one in during lunch. I did the upper body and lower body strength workouts from my Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout dvd. I almost gave up after the upper body, but I kept on going and of course I was glad I did when it was over!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment