Sunday, January 27, 2013

22 Weeks


So we found out what we are having back on the 16th of this month. We thought we knew based on the 12 week ultrasound that we had back in November, but a lot of things can change from that ultrasound, so we didn't tell a ton of people, just very close family and friends. But not too many. We also hadn't bought anything yet. Another reason for that was because I thought it was still pretty early for that. We have bought a few things, although not too much. I found out the last time that you can go kind of crazy buying for baby. So I'm trying to keep it under control!

I made some gender reveal cupcakes for work last week and I took some pictures from that. I hope to do a gender reveal post for you sometime this week. So stay tuned...


How far along: 22 weeks

Percentage Complete: 55%

Baby is as Big as: A papaya or large mango...keeping with the tropical fruits!

Maternity Clothes: You better believe it!!

Sleep: Unfortunately, still waking up 3 - 4 times a night.

Best Moment This/Last Month: Finding out if we need to buy pink or blue!!

Movement: Oh yeah!

Food Cravings: None out of the ordinary.

Gender: We know...you will be finding out soon...I promise!

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: Starting to buy more for the baby as my due date gets closer.

Days until my next appointment: 19 whole days! So far away!!


So what do you think we're having? Any guesses? If I'm friends with you on FB and you already know, please don't give away the surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment