Monday, January 14, 2013

20 Weeks


20 weeks along! Halfway there! Sometimes it seems like time is flying, but then others, not so much! Me being me, I like to think that I am actually over halfway. Addison came just over 38 weeks and my Dr. and I have already talked about when she would consider inducing me, which would be at less than 40 weeks. So in my mind, I've over halfway. I'll take it any way I can! Ha!

This past week has really been great. I ate very well and got some exercise in almost every day. I'm feeling really good about going to my Dr's appt on Wednesday and I'm hoping she will see how hard I worked these last 4 weeks to have be healthier than I was in the months past. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes!


How far along: 20 weeks

Percentage Complete: 50% - HALFWAY!!

Baby is as Big as: A large banana (This week, we switched from the "crown-to-rump" measurements to the "crown-to-toes" measurements.

Maternity Clothes: You betcha!

Sleep: Still not sleeping very well. I’m so thirsty in the evenings and nighttime, so I’m drinking a ton of water and that makes me get up a good bit during the night.

Best Moment This/Last Month: Still feeling the kicks from the outside and Addison thinking/saying that she can feel it, too. I'm doubtful on this, but you never know!

Movement: Still kicking away like crazy!

Food Cravings: None out of the ordinary. - But I am able to eat chicken again.

Gender: Still not known.

Wedding ring on/off: On

What I am looking forward to: My Dr’s appt this week - TC and my mom are both coming along for this one. Can't wait!

Days until my next appointment: ONLY 2...but who's counting?!?!?!


So long for today...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Steph - Thank you so much! You're very sweet!

      Delete
  2. Hey Deneene-was this week the appointment to find out the sex of the baby? Also, I like your weekly baby update format :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcie. Yes, we had the ultrasound last week. We did find out the sex, but we're keeping quiet about it for a little while. Not sure how long, but we will definitely let you know when the cat's out of the bag!

      Delete