Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

Who knows what day it is?


That's right! Happy Hump Day everyone!!! I think I might be the last person to have seen this Geico commercial. I'm sorry if it's old news to you, but it's still hilarious to me. You'll probably see it pop up from time to time when I do my Wednesday posts.

So since it is Wednesday, that means its time for another edition of WIAW!! I did pretty good taking pics yesterday, but I did miss a couple of things. Really hoping you'll forgive me on that...

BREAKFAST:

Breakfast Burrito (7 pts+) with cantaloupe and steel cut oats (4 pts+) made with 1/2 c. milk (2 pts+)

SNACK:

Apple slices with toffee apple dip (6 pts+)

LUNCH:

Ham & Cheese Wrap (5 pts+) with side salad (without lettuce) and some cracker chips (1 pt+)

SNACK:

Pennsylvania Peach & an Oatmeal Square

DINNER:

Taco Ziti (9 pts+) with black beans (3 pts+)

DESSERT:

Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (4 pts+)

I had a couple of splurges that I really could have done without, but the toffee dip was calling my name! At least I only had a little bit even though it was staring me down all day! When you figure in out walk this evening, I still did ok, but could have made some better choices. Oh well! Tomorrow's a clean slate!

So long for today...

3 comments:

  1. Yum, that toffee dip sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!

    Also, I absolutely love that commercial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dip IS delicious! And addictive, and not that good for you! But still, so, so good!

      I had heard about the commercial FOREVER and finally saw it. It was worth the wait!

      Delete
  2. taco ziti??? holy yum! recipe please! lo

    ReplyDelete