Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan - Week 3



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend! Ours has been pretty busy and today will be as well. Before it all gets going, just wanted to share this week's plan with you.

I did really well sticking to my plan this past week. I had to swap my rest day for a Ripped in 30 day because I'd had a pretty early morning and was pooped by the end of the day. But I did get the Ripped video in. Also, we ended up going out to eat on Friday. Back when I was on maternity leave, we decided that we would go out to eat one night each week after I returned to work, so we went out for Mongolian BBQ Friday.

Here's what I'm planning for this week:

Dinner Plan:
• Sunday - Dinner at my parents
• Monday - Grilled Pork Chops w/ brown rice & sautéed zucchini
• Tuesday - Crockpot Meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes and corn
• Wednesday - Hamburger Helper w/ sautéed vegetables
• Thursday - Leftovers
• Friday - Dinner Out
• Saturday - Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ couscous & sauteed vegetables

Workout Plan:
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
• Tuesday - 3 mile walk
• Wednesday - Rest
• Thursday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Friday - 3 mile walk
• Saturday - 3 mile run

This might be a little ambitious since TC might be late one of more nights this week, but we will see how it goes. Make sure to link up with your plan for the week and don't forget to show some link love to some of the other blogs!

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

So long for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment