Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan - Week 4

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend. It has been absolutely beautiful here! I think Fall might have finally arrived and I couldn't be happier. It's funny that when I used to live in Pennsylvania, I hated when Fall came. It meant the nice Summer weather was over and even colder weather was on its way. Now that I live in the South, I welcome Fall on the cooler temps it brings. Funny, huh?

So let's see what is on tap for the week:

Dinner Plan:
• Sunday - Dinner out at my parents' house
• Monday - Crockpot Beef & Broccoli w/ brown rice
• Tuesday -  Chicken Parmesan Casserole w/ sautéed vegetables
• Wednesday - Slow Cooker Beef Stew
• Thursday - Grilled Pork Chops w/ red skinned potatoes & veggies
• Friday - Leftovers
• Saturday - Steaks 'n Bakes

Workout Plan:
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
• Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
• Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
• Thursday - Rest
• Friday - 3 mile Run
• Saturday - 3 mile Run

Ok, time to get ready for church. I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

So long for today...




1 comment:

  1. Ripped in 30 - level 3 - the duck walks kill me and I don't even think I am doing them right! Ha! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete