Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey, hey! Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was pretty busy, so of course, it went my incredibly fast. Definitely not ready to be facing another work week, but what can you do?

Friday was my day off, so we took advantage of getting some things done around the house. We knew that Sunday would be busy, so we tried to get our normal Sunday things done on Friday...does that make sense? I think of it as "re-setting" for the week.

Saturday, we took Addison to a Build and Grow workshop at Lowes. It was the first one we've ever taken her to, so we didn't know what to expect. She had so much fun! Of course, mommy and daddy did most of the hammering, but she was up in it and did a great job of adding the stickers. Lol! The rest of Saturday was spent getting more things done around the house.

Sunday, we took Camden to church for the first time. I know it's horrible that he is 3 1/2 months old and we still haven't taken him to church. I could give you all kinds of excuses for not taking him, but the bottom line is that we finally took him. We got a chance to meet our new pastor, too. He's been there about a month and a half now. He seems very nice. He's younger than I expected. Kind of reminds me of Michael Phelps. After church, we had breakfast with my parents and my sister and her family (they surprised us at church). After running home to change clothes, we went up to my parents' house for the rest of the day. We had a nice day and some friends of my parents from Florida got there in the evening and will be spending a day or two visiting.
I made some delicious Cherry Limeaid cupcakes for dinner Sunday. They were so good and will be showing up on the blog soon. And yes, they are WW-friendly. Only 4 pts+! 

Unfortunately, I didn't get my run in yesterday like I had planned. By the time we got home from church, it was way too hot to run. I was planning to do a workout after the kids went to bed, but I was too content sunggling with my baby boy to be bothered with exercise. Oh well. Life goes on.

So here we are with another week ahead of us. I hope you all have a great week. It might be a busy one again for us, depending on TC's schedule. Eventually life will slow down, right?

So long for today...


QUESTION: Do you have typical Sunday things that you do to get ready for the week?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to take Ina to one of those workshops! :)

    ReplyDelete