Hey friends. I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's another busy one for us. Our weekend project is re-doing our kitchen floors. Here is a picture of what we found underneath...
Last week was a pretty hectic one for us, so there were some changes to my plan, but that's ok.
I have so much to do still today, so let me get right to my plan for the week.
• Sunday - Dinner out for my sister's birthday
• Monday - Crockpot Turkey breast w/ couscous and green peas
• Tuesday - Grilled London broil w/ Pasta Roni & green beans
• Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole w/ sautéed vegetables
• Thursday - Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli w/brown rice
• Friday - Leftovers
• Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
• Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Thursday - Rest
• Friday - 3 mile Run
• Saturday - 3 mile Run
I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!
So long for today...