Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Hey friends. I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's another busy one for us. Our weekend project is re-doing our kitchen floors. Here is a picture of what we found underneath...
...what a mess! But I will get into it for my weekend recap post tomorrow.

Last week was a pretty hectic one for us, so there were some changes to my plan, but that's ok.

I have so much to do still today, so let me get right to my plan for the week.

Dinner Plan:
• Sunday - Dinner out for my sister's birthday
• Monday - Crockpot Turkey breast w/ couscous and green peas
• Tuesday - Grilled London broil w/ Pasta Roni & green beans
• Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole w/ sautéed vegetables
• Thursday - Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli w/brown rice
• Friday - Leftovers
• Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

Workout Plan:
• Sunday - 3 mile run
• Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
• Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
• Thursday - Rest
• Friday - 3 mile Run
• Saturday - 3 mile Run

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

So long for today...






4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your home improvement! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Racheal! They're almost done. Then it will be on to the next project!

      Delete
  2. During our painting extravaganza the hubs pulled up the shoes on the baseboards and found cat pee soaked carpet pads. So gross!
    After we finish painting our living and dining room we're going to tackle the kitchen. I'm looking forward to the end of home renovation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I'll bet that just smelled lovely! Is there ever an end to home renovation? It seems like there is always another project to work on! Ha!

      Delete