Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crockpot Italian Chicken


If I haven't said it before, I'm a huge fan of Pinterest. What is even better, is that I've actually made quite a few recipes that I've found on Pinterest. This is one of those recipes. This was so delicious! I also pulled out my Cooking Light Cookbook to look for some new recipes to try out and share with you all. I'm also contemplating starting "Meatless Mondays." I'm not sure if this is very realistic for us, as I've told you before TC calls himself a meatatarian. But we will see. Here is the recipe for tonight:

CROCKPOT ITALIAN CHICKEN
Servings: 4
Points+: 6


3 4-oz chicken breasts
1 can FF cream of chicken soup
4 oz. FF cream cheese, softened
1/2 packet of dry italian dressing

Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low 4 - 6 hours. Serve over pasta, rice or whatever you like best. If the sauce is thick, add a bit of milk before serving.


EXERCISE
I got in a walk this morning during my break again. I'm totally loving the Zen trail at work. I'm so glad the weather has been nice enough to let me do this. I hope that the extra exercise might help with these last few pounds.

i wanted to get a 3 mile run in tonight, but mother nature had other plans. So instead, I finally got to try out JM's Killer Buns & Thighs video. I started with Level 1 tonight and I have to say, it seemed like a really good workout. The real test will be tomorrow. I'm definitely one that likes to feel a little bit of pain to know that I got a good workout. Now, I'm talking about I got a good workout pain, not injury pain. So let's see how much it hurts tomorrow.

So long for today...

3 comments:

  1. Do you use frozen chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used frozen chicken in a lot of my recipes. You might just have to increase the cook time a little bit to be sure that it is cooked through.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, trying this tonight. Looks great.

      Delete