Monday, April 16, 2012

Mustard-Apricot Glazed Tilapia


I'm just going to come out and just say it. I hate Mondays. They're horrible! They're even worse after a great weekend! I think the only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that I get a week off week after next. Thank goodness for vacations!

So today is another make-up Monday. I ate way too much yesterday and Saturday and it definitely showed up on the scale. I'm not sure I can get rid off all the splurges by tomorrow, but I'm definitely going to try! For dinner tonight, I tried a new recipe. I'm not a very big fan of fish. I really wish I was. I know that it has a ton of health benefits. But I just can't stand the taste! Tilapia is the only fish that I've found that I can tolerate. I usually cover up the taste of the fish, but hey, you gotta do whatever works, right? Tonight I made Mustard-Apricot Glazed Tilapia. I really liked it, too. What's even better, is that it was so simple! Here's the recipe:

MUSTARD-APRICOT GLAZED TILAPIA
Source: Kraft
Servings: 4
Points+: 3


4 4-oz. tilapia filets
2 T. apricot preserves
1 T. Dijon mustard

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Place fish in single layer in shallow pan sprayed with cooking spray. Mix preserves and mustard; spread over fish. Bake 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.

EXERCISE
Today at work, I got in a short walk this morning. It came just when I needed it! It's amazing how just getting a little bit of fresh air can really help you to clear your head! This evening, I did workout 2 of JM Kickbox Fastfix. This is a good workout that really gets my heart rate up! I didn't want to change anything up and then have lactic acid build up in my muscles for WI tomorrow morning. Hope it works!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment