Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #2

Yesterday was a disater eating-wise for me. I was frustrated with the scale and I ate pretty much whatever I wanted. I knew that I shouldn't have done it, but I did. It's over and this morning, I had a much better outlook about things and was tetermined to stay OP today. I am happy to report that I did just that, too!

This was my second WIAW. Once again, knowing that I had to stay accountable to you all helped me to stay on track. The only time I wa really tempted was by the fresh popcorn that someone had bought at work. But I resisted and didn't have any.

Here is what I ate today:

Non-fat Chai Latte (0 pts+)

Breakfast (5 pts+): 1 egg, plus 1 egg white scrambled; 1 packet lower sugar oatmeal - 3 pts+

Morning Snack (1 pt+): Banana - not pictured

Lunch (4 pts+): Shrimp Salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing

Lunch con't (1 pt+): Cantaloupe

Afternoon Snack (2 pts+): Strawberries with light string cheese

Emergency Chocolate (1 pt+): Hershey's Miniature Krackle Bar

Dinner (8 pts+): Bowtie Skillet Lasagna (Recipe coming soon)

Snack (2pts+): Twix 90 Calorie Ice Cream Bar

Additional Snack (1 pt+): 2 Sunsweet Ones Prunes

So there you have it. My second week of WIAW. Sorry I didn't take a picture or a couple of things, but they didn't really need any additional explanation. My total Daily Points was 25. I'm happy with that, especially since yesterday was so horrific!

EXERCISE
Tonight I will be doing the Fit Test for the Insanity workout. My cousin sent these dvds to me and I just got them today. I'm a little nervous about doing them based on everything I've heard. But I'm also really looking forward to it after seeing the great results that people get with them. I will definitely be keeping you updated on my progress with this workout!

So long for today...

1 comment: