Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday on the Lake

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Normally, Monday isn't a word that I would put happy in front of, but after a long day on the lake followed by a busy and bad evening, I had no problem going to work today.

Sunday was spent on the lake. We ended up spending way too much time on the water and didn't get everything done that I wanted to. It's going to be another busy work week for me but I will hopefully get everything done that I need to before we go camping again next weekend.

I know I don't have a recipe or workout related post, but I thought I would share a couple of pictures from our day on the lake with you all.

Addison eating her yogurt while relaxing on the boat:

The captain for the day:

My healthy lunch:

The co-captain helping out her daddy:

Exhausted after her long day on the lake:

Waking up cranky after her nap:

EXERCISE:
I had a very active day Sunday. I went for a 4.39 mile run in the morning. I had planned on doing some water skiing and kneeboarding on the lake, but for one reason or another, that just didn't happen. I also continued with Insanity Sunday evening. This time, it was the Pure Cardio workout. It is constant movement. It definitely got my HR up and the sweat was pretty intense, too! I am really liking the Insanity workout so far!

So long for today...








No comments:

Post a Comment