Monday, May 14, 2012

FitFluential Ambassador

Hey there! I'm so excited! I have great news! I got an e-mail telling me that I'm going to be a FitFluential Ambassador. So what is FitFluential and why do they need ambassadors?


Here is their website where you can find all of this information, but let me try to sum it up for you. "FitFluential is a growing family of fitness fanatics spreading a positive healthy message year-round. FitFluential is Fitness Found." Sounds good, right? So what exactly does that mean?

Back when I met Hannah Curlee, I realize that I wanted to share the knowldege that I have about fitness and nutrition with others. I have worked so hard over the last few years to obtain as much information as possible about healthy living. And I'm trying my hardest to apply it to my life every day. But I really want to share it with others. I want to help others to live a healthier lifestyle. When I was looking for a way to reach more people, I came across FitFluential. So I submitted my application to them hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Imagine my delight when I received my e-mail yesterday!! I can't wait to get started with them and make some great connections. I would love the opportunity to meet other bloggers and also some of my readers. I want to know that I am reaching others. If I can even help one person to live a healtier lifestyle, then I am a happy person. If I can help more than one person, that is even better!

Any one can apply to be a FitFluential Ambassador. They will review your application and let you know their decision. If you're interested, you can apply here. The great thing about this program, is that you can do as much or as little as what you're comfortable. I have so much to learn about it and as I learn more, I will definitely share it with you.

Also going on today, I'm packing up my Foodie Pen Pal package. This a really neat program that I found out about.

This a really neat program that I found out about. Here's how it works: You get the name of another blogger or a reader and you have to send them some of your favorite foods, whether local, regional or national. There is a $15 spending limit. Then you send it to your assigned "Pen Pal" for that month and wait for yours to arrive. This is my first month participating in it, but as long as I keep having the great experience that I've been having, I will definitely continue to participate. If you're interested in becoming a Foodie Pen Pal, you can get the information here. I can't wait to see what I get. I will post about that on May 31st.

Ok, so much to do tonight, plus, I still have to do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. Today is my last day of doing level 1, then I graduate to level 2 tomorrow!!

So long for today...

3 comments:

  1. :waves hello!: new follower here. found your blog through pintrest. I have also started following you on twitter.
    I can't wait to hear about the program. I am a newbie in the blogging for fitness world but I too just applied at Fit Fluential -- hoping for the best, preparing for the worst! :)
    -ashley
    http://mylifewithweightloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I can't wait to find out more about the FitFluential community. I will definitely keep you posted and you do the same. Good luck...going to check out your blog now...

      Delete
  2. Hi! Stopping by to congratulate you! I just received the same email...I'm super excited! Signing up for your blog now...and checking you out on Twitter! Can't wait to meet some new blogger myself!

    ReplyDelete