Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIAW #5

Happy hump day everyone. I hope you're all having a great week. My week is flying by. Most likely because I am extremely busy at work. But I'd rather be busy at work than slow. It makes for a much faster day and week. I'm also looking forward to spending the weekend with my parents and my sister, BIL and niece. We're going to be camping for the weekend and once again, I can't wait! I will try to take pictures of everything and share it with you. Like I said, I will TRY. Sometimes I have the best intentions, but they just don't pan out. We'll see what happens.

So let's get down to what I ate today:

Of course, I started with my non-fat decaf chai latte: 0 Points+

For breakfast, I had one egg, plus one egg white: 2 Points+

and a packet of lower sugar oatmeal make with 1 cup water: 3 Points+

I had a morning snack of my typical banana: 1 Point+

For lunch, I had a chicken gyro on a fat-free tortilla with lettuce, tomato and some fat-free plain greek yogurt: 5 Points+

I also had 15 Special K Cracker Chips: 1 Point+

and some dark red cherries: 1 Point+

I had some strawberry Greek yogurt for my afternoon snack: 2 Points+

Dinner was a yummy new recipe, Orange Sesame Chicken on brown rice with some snow peas: 8 Points+

and some grilled pineapple: 1 Point+

I also had some of my mom's homemade wheat bread, that I didn't take a picture of: 4 Points+

I also had an unpictured Double Caramel Mini Ice Cream Cone: 2 Points+

Total DPs: 30

EXERCISE:
I earned 3 activity points tonight when I did the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. This video is led by Jillian with some of the former Biggest Loser contestants. I really like how it keeps switching back and forth between cardio and strength workouts. I think it's one step below the Shred videos that Jillian also has. But I still feel like I get a good workout.

Ok, so that's another WIAW. I hope these are helping you as much as they're helping me!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. So healthy! I cry thinking about what I've eaten today, haha

    ReplyDelete